Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
We all know how much girls love to talk about themselves. However, you may not know that, one of the best ways to get to know a girl you like and to build a connection with her is by asking her questions. Sometimes it can be hard to think of things to ask a girl off the top of your head though. This is why we’ve put together a list made up of the best funny, interesting and flirty 21 questions to ask a girl you like. Now whether you’re playing the 20 questions game or just trying to get a girl to like you. You’ll have some good questions to ask her.
21 Questions To Ask A Girl
- What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could go back in time and change one thing – what would it be?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- Who’s influenced you the most in your life?
- What’s your favorite kind of music?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- If you had all the money you ever needed, what would you do with your time?
- Do you have any secret skills?
- Are you a trouble maker?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
- What starts with a F and ends with an U-C-K? (The answer is fire truck)
- If you had to make out with another girl friend to save the world from aliens, who would you choose?
- Have you ever made out with another girl? Did you like it?
- If you could sleep with one celebrity who would it be?
- Have you ever had an unexpected orgasm or wet dream?
- What’s your biggest turn on?
- Do you prefer the top or bottom?
- Where’s the craziest place you’ve had sex?
- Where you do like being touched the most?
- If you felt that I wanted to have sex with you, what would you do?
We hope you enjoyed our list of good things to ask a girl. Make sure you use some these questions the next time your trying to make a connection with a girl you like and you’ll win her over in no time! Also, if you have any of your own funny, flirty or interesting questions to ask a girl, be sure to send them in. If they’re good enough we’ll add them to our collection.