EGO Power Plus Cordless Lawn Mower
With the advances we are seeing in technology in recent years, the market is benefiting from a wealth of completely new products. However, that’s not to say that the classics aren’t also being updated. For example, the lawn mower has been around for decades because it is a piece of equipment we need for our gardens but we are starting to see new features and devices that are more efficient than ever before. One of the biggest examples of this can be found in Ego Power+’s new cordless lawn mower model.
EGO Electric Lawn Mower Key Features
For many years, mowing the lawn has been a big upheaval because some cords aren’t long enough so an extension cable needs to be used; then, we are always tripping over it, getting in a tangle, and just generally worried that we will run over the wire. However, EGO Power Plus Cordless Mower has fixed this problem by creating a battery powered unit. After half an hour of charging time, the battery should last for around 45 minutes or 2 miles which, given the power that the Power+ model offers, should be more than enough for most regular-sized gardens.
Furthermore, this model uses a 56V battery and the best Arc-Lithium technology that can be found which offers the user efficiency and power. Another common problem with lawn mowers is that they can be a pain to store away because they are bulky objects, but this is another problem that EGO Power Plus Lawn Mower has addressed with an easy storage feature that allows the mower to be folded into a smaller upright shape. Now, you no longer have to set aside the majority of a cupboard or shed because it will fit nicely into a small corner.
The EGO electric lawn mower also offers some nice smaller extras such as a 2 inch ‘cut capacity’ meaning that you can cut a wider area at once, LED Headlights for mowing at dusk, and even a ‘3-in-1’ function with mulching, rear bagging and side discharge.
EGO 56v Lawn Mover FAQs
1) Is it self-propelled? – No, it is a push mower but it is extremely lightweight and easy to use
2) Does a bag come with the unit? – Yes, there is a bag with the unit but you don’t have to use it as the mulch function is also available
3) Do the headlights stay on constantly? – There is a small switch that allows the headlights to be turned on/off
4) What is the cut height? – This feature is adjustable meaning that you can get as close to the grass as you require but the max height is around five inches with the minimum at just over one inch
5) Does it come with a warranty? – The EGO Power+ Lawn Mower offers a 5-year limited warranty on all its products as well as a 3-year limited warranty on the chargers and battery packs
Overall, this EGO Power Plus electric lawn mower is a fantastic piece of equipment that can be customised and adjusted depending on the user. For example, the height can be adjusted depending on the grass type or terrain it will be going over which means that a consistent cut can be given even on hilly surfaces. In addition to this, a quick recharge and good lasting battery should be enough to suit most people’s needs. Even if it needs a quick 30-minute recharge in the middle (if it’s a large job), it can be a great opportunity to trim the edges or have a short break. Another huge benefit is the easy storage which really completes the model and transforms lawn mowing from a chore into something that can be enjoyed!